Welcome to the Columbia Group Sierra Singles!
Look for Columbia Group Sierra Singles Events on the Columbia Group's Meetup page. Join our Meetup & RSVP for our next Event!Join the Columbia Group on Meetup
Get Involved with the Columbia Group Sierra Singles
The Columbia Group Sierra Singles is looking for more Event Organizers, 21 & over, who are Members of the Sierra Club. If you have a favorite singles activity (dinner and a movie, book discussion, art gallery openings, environmental or conservation related lectures, etc.) please consider inviting others to join you by becoming a Sierra Singles Event Organizer for the Columbia Group Sierra Club. Columbia Group Sierra Singles Events are posted to the Columbia Group's Meetup site. For more info., email Columbia Group.
If you are interested in leading Singles Outings (cross country skiing, hiking, kayaking, etc.) you must be a "certified Sierra Club Outings Leader". Please contact Mike Newsham, Outings Chair, to find out how to become a certified Sierra Club Outings Leader.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are Sierra Club Singles?
- A: We are a group of single adults, 21 & over, from the greater Portland metropolitan area who share a common interest in "Exploring, enjoying, and protecting the planet".
- Q: How will I recognize the group?
- A: We will have a Sierra Club/Meetup sign on the table(s).
- Q: Who is going to be there?
- A: Old acquaintances. Your new best friend. Your soul mate. Come and find out!
- Q: How many people are there?
- A: It varies greatly, which is what keeps it interesting!
- Q: How do you join?
- A: Join the Columbia Group's Meetup and sign up for the next Sierra Singles Event there!